Thursday, November 20, 2003

The darwin thing might be true is you believe in infinite time, but don't believe in steady states, that space is a continuum, infinite breath in the universe, free will, god, destiny, the soul, theheat death of the universe, the big crunch or any finite limitation on the universe's state, etc.

As far as Hillel quotes, I have always loved "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? If I am not for others, what am I? And if not now, when?". There was a section of the sedur my family used that talked about this.

I like the wet hands piece a lot. The others were also quite interesting. I am glad you are posting these.

For what it is worth I have also embarked converting paper notes into blog form. I keep these at Link Deleted . The thoughts are far less well formed than yours (mostly just there to trigger a rememberance in my mind) and hence I haven't let anyone know about the blog till now. Also interspersed with my thoughts is some personal info (please disregard), numbers I need to remember (it is a dull blog what can I say), quotes that struck me, and other dull stuff. Somewhere along the way I plan to follow up on the thoughts and story ideas I have here, but it hasn't happened so far.

By the way is it only you and I here or is a secret lurker present? Hello ... hello ... hello.Can anybody hear me ... hear me ... hear me? Echo echo echo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home