Thursday, November 20, 2003

16 October 2003

Too narrow by far, drawing in the circle will only make you brittle & prone to fail. You must be broad to survive, so all of nature can carry you. I succeed when the sun rises. I am the 8 tram that leaves Salmisaari on time. Successful & part of the whole chain of "what goes right."

I am the drunk, thief, & whore. I am the negligent parent, immoral priest. I am the bitter dispute & violent disagreement.

I am the wafer thin awareness of all there is to be.


17 October 2003

Right now, on moss I've never seen mushrooms
are pushing up, or dying, being picked,
are absent, & all this happens without
plan, assignment, purpose. It happens as
it is. Can I ask more of it? Feel more
for it? Sure, but...


27 October 2003

2am & 7-11's standard lighting
comforts me

Better still the hotdogs
sweating on rollers
that promise a sure bet
at a $1.69

Hours from now, illegals will gather
nearby
to taste the day's uncertainty

Waiting for a chance
& a dog
__________________________________

meet day with a hatchet
& night with eyes-a-glower

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home