Tuesday, December 16, 2003

Trembling beneath the barrage, I stumble through doorways I didn't know...

My mind numbs & the repetitious information spills through my eyes swirling around my saturated brain until it's siphoned into oblivion... Or maybe it's in there somewhere. The point is, I'm a news addict, but I want more than mere news, rhetoric, and posturing. I want delving opinions, the familiar twisted into startling new shapes. I want to gain a better perspective, one that will lay the whole truth out before me; as I rise above the jungle (of life) & see (for the first time) the gullies & hilltops, the splendid layers of green upon green, the dazzling sunlight and murky shadows beneath the canopy. To be in & not in the forest...


So dies another dream; Pulla Palatsi, I hardly knew you...

Day runs through its figures beneath the hidden stars. Blue sky & white clouds, coffee & something sweet in a corner shop that can't compete with the chain kiosk across the street. You'll never win if you take them on using their terms. The stars are shining somewhere up there in the blue, but you must look past the light; see darkness, the spaces that are overlooked. Venus is visible, if you know where to look. Aldebaran, where are you? Will dumb luck leave me where I want to go?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home